We offer comprehensive fire and life safety training for your staff, empowering them with the knowledge and skills to handle fire-related emergencies efficiently. Our training sessions cover fire prevention techniques, emergency response protocols, and proper usage of fire safety equipment.
Our team has decades of experience and knowledge, including NICET III certified personnel, and a NCCER Certified Craft Instructor. Below are some of the training services that we offer.
- Wet-Pipe Sprinkler Systems
- Dry-Pipe Sprinkler Systems
- Hood Protection Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Preaction and Deluge Systems, including non-interlocked, single interlocked, and double interlocked systems
- Clean Agent Systems, including but not limited to, Halon and NOVEC 1230
- FireFlex Dual Cabinets – Combination of preaction and clean agent all-in-one cabinet
- Fire Hydrants